Religious Education Registration
All parish children are invited to join the Religious Education classes at St. Anthony.
Forms are available below or can be picked up at the St. Anthony Parish office.
Mrs. Tolley will be accepting registrations Aug. 18 and 25 after the 10:30 masses in the Parish Hall. Registrations can also be mailed in to address listed on form.
- Classes begin on Sunday, September 8 at the Parish Hall
- Grades K-3: 9:20am – 10:20am
- Grades 4-6, 11:40am – 12:40pm
- Confirmation Year 1: 11:40am – 1:00pm
- Confirmation Year 2: 5:00pm – 6:30pm
Sacrament preparation for First Holy Communion and Confirmation is a two-year process.
- Children must attend classes in first AND second grades to receive First Holy Communion in the spring of second grade.
- Online RE available for grades 3-6. See form below for details.
Registration should be completed and submitted as soon as possible. Registration closes on August 25. Any registration received after that will be subject to a $20 late fee.
Call or email Terri Tolley, DRE with questions — firstname.lastname@example.org, 540-847-9895.