St. Anthony & St. Elizabeth
How to Be A Part of “Gift of the Ages”
1. Pray: Pray for our parish and a successful campaign!
2. Act: Become involved! We earnestly need each person to review our campaign goals, become knowledgeable about our future plans (see below), and enthusiastically share this information with as many pole as you can, encouraging others to become involved.
3. Give: Prayerfully make your sacrificial pledge. It is your act of involvement and generous gift that will make our campaign a success.
St. Elizabeth Goals:
New altar rail and gate
New side altar of Our Lady & St. Joseph
New Pews & wooden ambo
Renovation & expansion of the hall, kitchen & bathrooms
New cry room door
New Security System
St. Anthony Goals
New choir loft railing to match altar rail
New and improved lighting
Enhanced & beautified structural beam “tympanum”
New front door
How to pledge:
Fill out your pledge card (may be found in the back of the church or either office).
Payments may be made via the following:
* Cash or check made out to St. Elizabeth or St. Anthony.
* Online Giving via FaithDirect. Click on the gold “Donate” button above or on the menu, select “Click Here to Begin Today” then scroll to “Gift of the Ages”.
* Gifts of Stock. Donors may use their own broker/agent or the Diocesan agent to transfer or sell gifts of stock.
* Gifts of Property, Life Insurance, Annuities, Wills or Bequests. Families or individuals can gift any of these items. Contact the parish offices for more information.
* Matching Gifts. Many companies have a matching gifts program, which may allow a donor to double or even triple the size of their pledge through employer contributions. Contact your personnel/human resources office for more info.