Commemorate a Deceased Loved One with a Gold Star
I propose to you the idea of having the gold stars adorning the sanctuary at St. Anthony’s stand in perpetual commemoration of our deceased loved ones.
This would be a powerful way to envision the souls of our dearly departed that fill the mansions of the Father’s House: both those still in need of prayers and those reigning triumphant in Heaven.
As of today 17 stars have already been sponsored!*
If you are interested please contact me directly at:
804-224-7221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in Christ Jesus,
Father de Rosa
June 29, 2018
It is also possible to sponsor:
– The pedestal and niche of Our Lady (JUST SPONSORED!)
– The pedestal and niche of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
– The very Altar of Repose, where the Tabernacle itself rests
– The glorious refurbishing of the Crucifix
– The lights over the statues and tabernacle, which have so beautifully illuminated the reredos.
– The reredos itself (that is, the wooden backdrop)
By “sponsoring” a feature of the sanctuary you would help the church to cover the many hidden costs necessary to make the renovation possible. It also positions us to continue the beautification of the interior of the church. Now that you see what is possible…
We will acknowledge all the sponsors together on a bronze plaque to be placed in an appropriate place in the church. Your sponsorship could also be in memory of a loved one.
*SPONSORED THUS FAR: 6, 8, 13, 17, 23, 28, 33, 37, 42, 43, 54, 55, 84, 91, 94, 99, 104